Declared epidemic between 16 March 2020 and 29 March 2020
In view of the growing number of coronavirus infections, Slovenia declared an epidemic in accordance with Article 7 of the Contageous Diseases Act.
Slovenia has already taken the following measures:
- closure of educational institutions,
- restrictions on border crossings with Italy,
- restrictions on public life,
- work from home
We request that all employees and visitors of Šumer d.o.o. follow the instructions that apply throughout our company, due to the situation and the ongoing activities for the prevention of infections.
Please strictly follow the instructions:
– Take care of proper hand hygiene
– Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands
– Avoid close contact and maintain a safety distance
At the same time, we kindly request all our clients to contact us by telephone or by e-mail, before visiting us. We have adapted our activities accordingly. You can contact us:
– via website www.sumer.si
– by phone 03 780 62 10
– by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
– via regular mail at the address Cesta v Celje 2,3202 Ljubečna.
Thank you for your understanding!